Thursday, 19 January 2017

,

Shama Sikander (Actress) Age, Height, Weight, Affairs, Biography & More

Shama Sikander aka Shama Sikander Gesawat (Actress) Age, Height, Weight, Affairs, Biography & More

Shama Sikander (Actress) Age, Height, Weight, Affairs, Biography & More

Shama Sikander is indian actress and model, who is from Rajasthan. Her birth name was “Shama Gesawat”. She came in Mumbai city in year-1991 to try her luck in Bollywood industry and she worked in various films and tv serials. She best know for her key role in the television series Yeh Meri Life Hai (2003-2005). she also appeared in a few hindi films, including the bollywood actor Aamir Khan starrer flick - Mann in 1999. Shama launched her own design company, Saisha, in year-2010.
Shama Sikander Bio
Real NameShama Sikander Gesawat
NicknameNot Known
ProfessionActor, Model
Shama Sikander Physical Stats & More
Shama Sikander Heightin centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 6”
Shama Sikander Weight in Kilograms- 57 kg
in Pounds- 154 lbs
Figure Measurements30-28-34
Eye ColourDark Brown
Hair ColourBlack
Personal Life
Shama Sikander Date of Birth4 August 1979
Shama Sikander Age 37 Years
Birth PlaceMakrana, Rajasthan, India
Zodiac sign/Sun signLeo
NationalityIndian
HometownMakrana, Rajasthan, India
SchoolNot Known
CollegeRoshan Taneja School of Acting, Mumbai, Maharshtra, India
Educational QualificationsGraduate
DebutFilm Debut: Prem Aggan (1998)
TV Debut: Yeh Meri Life Hai (2003)
FamilyFather- Sikander Ali Gesawat
Mother- Gulshan
Brothers- Khalid Sikander, Rizwan Sikander (Actor) Sister- Salma Sikander
ReligionIslam
HobbiesTravelling
ControversyBefore making a comeback with her short film, Sexoholic. She opened up about her fight with depression with utmost candor in an interview to a leading daily.

She first realized her bipolar disorder when her ex-boyfriend Alexx O’Nell drew her attention to it. She narrated, “Alexx, who has a degree in Psychology, suspected that I had bipolar disorder and advised me to consult a doctor. But at that time, I didn’t want to get cured; I just wanted to give up. Though my life was going great, I was bored of it; nothing would impress or excite me. I even tried to commit suicide one night. I kissed my mother goodnight and told her not to wake me up. After that, I swallowed several sleeping pills at one go. Just before slipping away, I texted my brother my bank account details, which made him panic. He immediately called my mother to check on me and I was rushed to the hospital three hours later.”

Shama further said, “I was angry with my family for saving me. I wanted to go and return as I wanted to go and return as a new person. I didn’t see death as the end; rather, it was the beginning of a new life. I didn’t know that a rebirth was possible in the same life. But slowly, my soul awakened and I realized that it was a spiritual calling.”
Shama Sikander Favourite Things
Favourite ActressDeepika Padukone
Favourite ColourBlack, Red, White
Shama Sikander Affairs and More
Marital StatusUnmarried
Affairs/BoyfriendsAlexx O'Nell
FianceJames Milliron
ChildrenSon-N/A
Daughter-N/A

0 comments:

Top Ad 728x90