Thursday, 10 November 2016

, , ,

Why? John Abraham Walks Out From Comedy Show

Why? John Abraham Walks Out From Comedy Show

Indian Comedy TV show - Comedy Nights Bachao Taaza, which is  Based on the format of roast comedy, recently actress Tannishtha Chatterjee had made a headlines, when actress slammed Krushna Abhishek’s show, Comedy Nights Bachao 2 for racist remarks. after that recently hosted stars Sonakshi Sinha and John Abraham, whoi is coming in show to promote flick Force 2.

Krushna cracking jokes on the show and John Abraham miffed and he soon stormed out of the show.

Krushna tells BT, "John and I have known each other for many years now and he is the only Bollywood actor who called me when my father passed away recently. I am really sad that I upset him."
Krushna said, "I was cracking jokes on his earlier films like 'Paap'. That's when he told me that those were his favourite movies. when he refused to shake a leg with actress Sonakshi and me on stage, I realised that he was upset. He soon walked out and I ran after him, but he left. I want to apologise to him.. I haven't slept since the last few days because of this. I specially flew down from my shoot in Kulu Manali because John had agreed to be on the show. I hope he understands and forgives me."

0 comments: