Thursday, 3 November 2016

,

Watch Video : Shah Rukh Khan Thanks His Fans On His Birthday

Watch Video : Shah Rukh Khan Thanks His Fans On His Birthday

Superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who is best to known to his work in Bollywood super hit flicks. The superstar actor had a quiet celebration with close friends and his family in Alibaug on Tuesday night.
The Bollywood super star, SRK, however, returned to his house ‘Mannat’ on Wednesday and waved for his fans, who were waiting outside his house to get a glimpse of the srk.

Shah Rukh took to tweet and wrote - “Thank you everyone who came from all over the world to wish me. U make me feel so special & loved. Really this is the best moment for me.”
SRK further tweeted - “If I could, I would jump amidst you. So that you could take me home. Thank you all for coming and making my birthday so special. Love you!” Shah Rukh, who turned 51-years today, will next be seen in Bollywood film Dear Zindagi and Raees.

0 comments:

Top Ad 728x90