Sunny Leone: Actress Says, She Turning Into Vegan

Bollywood Actress Sunny Leone, says her doctor has told stay away from dairy products, alcohol and spicy food.

"(I am) not well and my blood needs to be purified from infection and there is too much heat in my body," Sunny Leone, 35-years-old, wrote on Twitter. "So I'm drinking special bad tasting tea."

she also  added "Sad morning! My traditional Chinese medicine doctor has told me - no caffeine, no alcohol, no dairy, no meat and no spicy food. I believe in traditional Chinese medicine and I guess its God's way of telling me I'm turning into a vegan, no alcohol.. Caffeine.. No toxins," .

Sunny Leone was last seen in the Bollywood flick "Beiimaan Love", which is directed by Rajeev Chaudhari. The film "Beiimaan Love" also featured Rajniesh Duggall. 

Comments